Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tid Bits

Just what my life looks like this week....

Last night was my last time at the Life Center. It was hard walking away, knowing that I may likely never see those kids again! Here is a shot of myself and Destiny

Lord be with these kids--protect their hearts. Guard them from the schemes of the enemy. Give them a deep hunger for You, and satisfy all their desires for You. Watch over them and love them even more, now that I cannot.

Only a week and a half now remain to the school year, so I am starting to consider thinking about packing. Maybe next week. :)

I will be spending Easter Break with my best friend, Brooke, at her aunt and uncle's house in western MN. Glad I will have that opportunity since Brooke is leaving for Laos after the school year ends and I won't see her till June! Today in chapel all of the interns were prayed over and commissioned to go out. Less than 5 months now till I will be living in Thailand.... :)

Rejoicing always,

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment