Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Honest.

It's been weeks. Excuses are excuses, but I have them. I'll spare you the gory details though... just know that the list of things to do grows longer by the day, and my time here grows shorter every morning when my alarm goes off. It's a frustrating experience, and this fighter, this over-comer, this "keep your head up" girl is tired. And sick now too. Stress and sleepless nights will do that.

I don't want someone to tell me to keep on going. I know to keep going. I know to not grow weary of doing good. I know to keep my eyes on Jesus. I know. I'm just tired. My heart is tired of feeling the pain of so many and having so little ability to ease it. My eyes are tired of seeing so many things as I fly around trying to accomplish while I don't have time to appreciate. My mind is tired of opinions and no right answers. My spirit is deprived of it's source of Life.

But what can I change?

I don't like deadlines.
I don't like lists.
I don't like orders.
I don't like my attitude.

But there is only one thing in that list I can change. Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment