Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fighting in the Spiritual Realm

From my journal: 6.25.12

I came home from teaching today and wept. My heart was so broken for the girls in our CHANGE program who are hearing the Truth, but for some of them, really struggling to accept it. This week they are studying inner healing and it is very difficult for them to face. Satan, also, is attacking from all sides, blinding these ladies to the Truth that is being presented to them.

I was so weighed down by it all that I could only cry, and Kayla and I then fought in prayer on behalf of the girls, and especially M, who is returning home, though we do not know for how long. I think she is in part running from God and the things He is wanting to heal, though just the other day she told me she would try to believe. I so want to be able to do more, but feel like I need to just fight in prayer more than I've been doing. I read yesterday in Colossians -- "devote yourself to prayer". I am far from having a lifestyle devoted to prayer, but my eyes are being opened more to the fact that this is a spiritual battle that is raging, and we will find victory over the powers of darkness in the place of prayer.

Satan will be defeated.

No comments:

Post a Comment