Sunday, January 9, 2011

Back to Business!

Seven days and fifteen freshmen later, orientation week is over! We had 15 fabulous students join our ranks at BCOM this week, and now it's time to get back to classes! Friday was our first day of class after arriving back at school a week ago to help out during freshmen orientation. As a sophomore I am currently taking The Suffering Church, and I'm really excited to learn more about... well how do I put this? I'm not excited to see how much persecution Christians are undergoing, but I am excited to see the Lord soften my heart toward the persecuted Church and give me more of burden to pray on their behalf as the Scripture tells us to.

Things I'm looking forward to this week:

  • going back to the Life Center to see my kids after 3 weeks of being away!
  • class!
  • one on ones with my girls... and continuing to see growth there. (Please keep praying for me... I need wisdom and boldness for confrontation and to know how to best direct them.)
  • learning to die to myself daily (pray for me there too...)
  • hopefully seeing my best friend again this weekend woohoo!
Please pray that these next four months would truly be set apart for the Lord's work. They will be my last 4 months on this campus until after my internship and I want to make the most of them! Also, pray for unity for my internship team--that we would begin to work well together now. I am so blessed to be in this place and I do not take a moment of it for granted.

Rejoicing always,

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment