Saturday, January 15, 2011

Livin' it up @ the Life Center!

Hey friends!

So after three long weeks, I finally made it back to the Life Center in downtown Minneapolis to work with my precious kiddos!! Oh how I missed them! It was fabulous being back with them all. Usually they have homework that I help them with, but this week they hadn't brought any, so we passed the time coloring, playing Legos, and putting together puzzles. I enjoy the time I get to just hang out with them, loving on them and asking them questions about Jesus.

This week I asked them if they loved Jesus, and how they show Him that they do. We talked about obedience to God and and how that is what He asks of His children (who cares if they're only 6, 7, and 8 years old--they're old enough to understand and be challenged to love God!). One thing I enjoy doing for them is drawing pictures--they love it when I draw for them and often beg me all at once--and I'll write for them a simple message like "Jesus thinks you are beautiful, Halle", or "Emmy, you are loved by God!" Who knows how those pictures--hung up on the walls of their bedrooms (or so they tell me)--speak to their hearts.

Here are a few photos taken this week of my darlin's! From top to bottom: Tyrone, Emmy, Halle, and Kaya (with Jayquon in the background)


Blessed beautiful children--beloveds of the Lord! Please pray with me -- for their home lives to be peaceful, and places where they can truly grow in Christ; for their hearts to be receptive to the Lord; for a deep love and passion for Christ that would drive them to lose their lives in Him and for the sake of the Gospel. He wants their hearts!

Rejoicing Always,

Jules

1 comment: