Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Roof over My Head

Hey all! Some good news: my team leaders have secured housing for my team in Thailand! We have a house for the girls and one for the guys, within a short walk of each other. It's nice to know that I'll have a place to lay my head after my very busy day of travel (9.10.11)! Please continue to pray for preparations to go smoothly, and for finances to come in for my teammates who are still in need. Please pray specifically for Chelsey and Andria who have their tickets bought, but are still about 20% away from being fully funded. If they don't receive all of their funds, they will be unable to go. God is bigger than this situation and is entirely able to come through on their behalf. Let's pray together for His provision!

Rejoicing always,

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment