Monday, May 7, 2012

Little Boys

Once upon a time, I fell in love with four little boys from Mexico.


I was seventeen, and on my first mission trip. It was at that time that the Lord stirred my heart towards pursuing missions, and it was at that time that I first learned to love little boys who were not accustomed to receiving love.

Now, there are four new little boys in my life, only these ones are from Thailand.


I have only known them a short time, but already they are stealing my heart. They have not received love as they should have for much of their lives, but now they have an opportunity to be loved as never before. And I have the opportunity to be a giver of that love to them.

 It has been almost six years since the Lord first started to touch my heart to minister to hurting little boys, and now I have a very real chance. Thank You, Jesus, for making everything beautiful in its time.



No comments:

Post a Comment